- 2016 General Election Candidate Questionnaire
- Farewell to Pro-Life Warrior Bob Cetrulo
- A Comparison of the 2016 Republican and Democratic Platforms
- Priests for Life Comparison of Democratic and GOP Platforms Highlights Stark Differences
- “Why I’m Pro-life: My Story”
- Saint Mother Teresa Of Calcutta Consistently And Boldly Condemned Abortion
- The Extremism of the Deathocrat Party Incredibly Increases
- October 2016 Newsletter
- This event has passed.
2016 Newspaper Ad
Although only some are able to go to Washington, D.C., for the magnificent March for Life in January, we all can make a public statement against abortion by placing our name in the NKRTL newspaper ad, on this 44th anniversary of the infamous Supreme Court decision legalizing the killing of unborn children.
This ad will urge the passage of a Human Life Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, an amendment which will declare that all children, from the moment of fertilization, are “persons,” entitled to the same protection against murder as the rest of us.
Send a list of your names and your donation of a small sum of $3.00 for each name or $10.00 donation for a family (for families who would like to list the names of their children, but may be prohibited at the $3.00 per name, we suggest simply $10.00 donation for the entire family). In order to cover the cost of the ad, those who are able to do so are encouraged to make a larger donation.
Deadline: January 10, 2017
In memory of the 54 million American babies who have been destroyed in the last 43 years, please participate in the authentic, uncompromising March for Life newspaper ad. Beat the deadline: January 10, 2017.
Please send your list of names and check payable to Northern Kentucky Right to Life, and mail to P.O. Box 1202, Covington, Kentucky, 41012, or pay online using the form below. You may also email your list of names to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay online, please be sure to include your email address and the transaction ID so we can match your payment!