- April 2018 Newsletter
- October 2017 Newsletter
- 2018 General Election Candidate Questionnaire
- Children Are Harmed When Told They Can “Change” Their Sex
- Eight States Try To Force Little Sisters Of The Poor To Pay For Abortion
- Kentucky Legislature Passes Bill Banning Dismemberment Abortions
- Pope Francis Awards Architect of Safe-abortion Fund Pontifical Honor
- Dues Renewal – Faithfulness
- This event has passed.
NKYRTL’s 44th Annual Celebration For Life
September 10, 2017 @ 1:15 pm - 3:30 pm$10
Sunday, September 10, 2017
The Gardens of Park Hills
Tickets: $10 each** Please pay $10 per person, along with any additional donation
Regional Coordinator for Silent No More Awareness Campaign, an organization with an important mission – to educate the Church and the community about the wounds of abortion.
I-75, Exit 189; turn west onto Kyles Lane to Dixie Hwy. [US 25]; turn north onto Dixie Hwy. for 0.4 mile [on left, next to Covington Catholic High School]
About the Speaker:
Meg Perez is a survivor of a chaotic childhood, sexual abuse and rape, an eating disorder, two unplanned pregnancies, and more. Hear about the natural and supernatural at work in Meg’s story of how Jesus Christ Himself showed up and rescued her from the pit of sin and sure death. Meg will share how her acceptance of her suffering and obedience to the King is allowing Him to make her pain, her platform. And through that platform, He is setting the captives free.
Meg has served our country as a U.S. Marine and has worked in television news as a reporter, producer, and executive producer all over the U.S. She now is a licensed real estate agent in Cincinnati, where she resides with her husband, Steve, and her son, Keegan.